cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tarrif change

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
I updated my tarrif 2 days ago so that I get more data, it has come into effect today and I usually get billed tomorrow, will I just get charged for the new tarrif? Or will it charge for both of them?
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144341 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
You will be charged for last months bolt on plus the new tariff rate. You will not be charged for your old tariff as you paid that last month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous there may be an overlap of charges depending on how much is outstanding from your previous tariff. You can check everything out in My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just owe £6 for a bolt on that's all! So it will charge me the new tarrif amount & my bolt on? And not both the tariffs put together
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Just owe £6 for a bolt on that's all! So it will charge me the new tarrif amount & my bolt on? And not both the tariffs put together

As I said it depends when your bolt on expires. Check it out in My O2 link given above...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 144341 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
You will be charged for last months bolt on plus the new tariff rate. You will not be charged for your old tariff as you paid that last month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok thank you! So I'm presuming I paid for august 12th to September 12th already, when I got billed last month??
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144341 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Yes you did.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous! Lots of useful information from our members above (thanks @Cleoriff and @MI5!)!

Are you all good now or need any additional info? Please let us know how you get on. slight_smile

Message 8 of 8