cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff reduction.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been told that if I ring up O2 I can get a reduction of £5 off my tariff,  You need to have had your contract for more than 12 months as I have, they do not publicise this as I have been told, but you need to contact them and ask.

Has anybody else heard of this.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144451 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
Not anymore you can't. After the March 2012 tariff reshuffle that option was removed (of course it came with less allowances as well, it wasn't just a "free" reduction).....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
No not heard of it have you asked O2 yet sounds like rubbish to be honest
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

What tariff are you on now?

From March 2012 (2013?) pay monthly customers can't downgrade to a cheaper tariff.

Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23102 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

Who told you this?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144451 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
Not anymore you can't. After the March 2012 tariff reshuffle that option was removed (of course it came with less allowances as well, it wasn't just a "free" reduction).....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been told that if I ring up O2 I can get a reduction of £5 off my tariff,  You need to have had your contract for more than 12 months as I have, they do not publicise this as I have been told, but you need to contact them and ask.

Has anybody else heard of this.

Sorry, no secret reductions.  But shh, I didn't tell you that...Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 6