cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff price - they just wont budge.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just want clarification - is it actually possible for o2 to lower their prices whatsoever?
I have found better deals, I have told them this. I hate the idea of going from a 600min, unlimited text, 500mb internet package @ £26, to one with 100mb for £29, and yet they cannot offer me anything other than their standard tariffs?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3097 Posts
  • 28 Topics
  • 39 Solutions
I take it you want to renew with a phone? If not don't do anything as it will continue on a 30 day rolling contract.
Otherwise no, they won't and have been quite strict for a good while and quite likely to give you your PAC there and then. If the deal is better elsewhere and you feel happy about it don't hesitate to move. Forget the loyalty thing because its no longer a factor.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, with a phone. And hmm, that seems the case. I'll wait 'til 1 month from EOC and try again from retentions - if not, byebye O2 :womanindifferent:
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
carphone warehouse (better deals)
also you can renew with them
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I get 1/2 price line rental from O2
They promised 1/2 price line rental for life "and not the life of the contract but the life you remain an O2 customer"
I've posted about this and then read your's.
I've had to go as far as the omnisbusman to get renewed in 2008 but no problems in 2009 but had to agree to 18mths.
Message 5 of 5