Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talking to a human!

Becky1505
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Any idea how to actually talk to a human at o2? Phone cuts me off when I try, app is saying no one available! But quick enough to send texts emails and notifications the app saying my bill hasn’t been paid when it has!!
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144099 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Becky1505 

All numbers to try here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

or advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 144099 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Becky1505 

All numbers to try here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

or advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 5 for More Options
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Becky1505 , sorry to hear you had some trouble trying to get in contact. Hope you got everything sorted with your bill since you last posted. Don't hesitate to pop back in and let us know if you have any additional questions anytime.

Message 3 of 8

Becky1505
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
You’ve cut my phone off when I’ve paid my bill, same issue as last month when I was promised it would get sorted now you have left me with not being able to make or receive calls when I have a child in the house and have to wait until my husband gets home to ring you!!! Will be making a formal complaint
Message 4 of 8

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Hi @Becky1505  I am going to send you a private message so we can look in to this for you.

signature
Message 5 of 8

Donna2352
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

HI, I've been trying to call O2 for the last 4 weeks and keep getting cut off or put on hold for ages.  I want to cancel my contract and question my bill as I've been charged for sending photos, which I never do.  How do I speak to a human?

Message 6 of 8

Donna2352
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also, my phone broke a month ago, so I can't ring the 202.

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 144099 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Donna2352 

Contact numbers from any phone or Skype here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 5 for More Options

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8