cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE QUALITY OF PHONES OFFERED

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I got an LG viewty over a year ago from o2 the spec was great 5mp camera, bluetooth, picture messaging, complete touch screen, really good memory and fast internet. Now that im due an upgrade the standard of phones offered is horrendous many only have a few of the capabilities but o2 have nothing at all that can better my old phone on specifications in each area. Does anyone think that after 18 months its too much to expect to be able to upgrade to a better specification of phone? Also is anyone having the same problem I would really like some advice please as o2 seem completely unwilling to help.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If the handset is your main priority you could upgrade at carphone warehouse or p4u. They can upgrade you on handsets other than those o2 offer.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm personally holding out for the samsung galaxy, hopefully due next wk.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
cant blame the network providor because the manufacturers are making rubbish phones
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry possibly didn't give enough info any of the new LG phones are an upgrade but every one I have accepted has been withdrawn from sale. Thing with samsungs are you can't use a stylus i might eventually have to take one but still downgrading. Also can upgrade with carphone warehouse but not until 2 months after the upgrade date i was offered for paying o2 an enormous amount of money each month. Not mnuch point in showing them any loyalty.
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
cant blame the network providor because the manufacturers are making rubbish phones

In this case it is the blame of the network provider for not stocking the good phones due to them spending too much on the i phone and palm pre. If you don't belive me think on this, the nokia n96 was free on a 35 pounds 18 month contract a couple of months ago, and now they want 220 quid on the same contract!
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
the upgrades are pathetic unless you want to give them a couple of hundred quid. Just asked for a w995 on upgrade on same contract as I have now, they want approx £200 and 40 a month on a 24 month deal. I dont think so, dial a phone 25 a month and more calls and unlimited texts. Thats for me I think.
Message 7 of 7