cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from Pay as you go to monthly without getting new phone or sim

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't fathom why they seem to make this so diffcult. I just got a phone capable of using tugo as the signal in my property is woeful.

Low and behold, tugo, for some reason, is only available to Pay Monthly customers. I just finished changing my number from my old sim to a nano sim so I can't change again and keep my number for another month.

It seems that am I being forced to order yet another sim or buy a contract phone to switch to pay monthly, it is getting a bit ridiculious.

Is there another way I can use wifi to get signal for phone calls, texts or am I stuck?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122979 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Sorry @Anonymous Tugo is only available for Contract customers so it looks as if you may need to change over if you want Tugo. Only way I am afraid slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144426 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
30 contract sim is pretty much the same as PAYG these days but you can use Tugo with a 30 day sim.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3