cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange letter from o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help please my phone has been cut off because i didn't pay my phone bill last month but i had already phoned them and explained that i can't pay it until next month and would pay both bills and now I have got a letter in the post saying that they will be blocking me and i will have to pay the rest of my contract with no service if i don't get in contact with them! I can't phone them because they have blocked my phone and don't have another phone to use I don't want to ask to use someone else's phone and have to talk about this it's embarrassing enough having to lie about my phone "being broken" so i don't have to mention not paying my bill or that fact i can't afford to right now! and I don't know of any payphones near by really i live in a small village and we don't have any that wasn't destroyed.

How am I going to get in contact with them if this forum is all there is or a virtual assistant which is no help at all? I can't even find an email address and whenever o2 had phoned me I've missed the call cos i was busy.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123814 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 20035 Solutions
Click on "Contact us" at the bottom of the page and wait for live chat to pop up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Message 2 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You can email from here:

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help

I don't know why you are calling it a strange letter though, it's fairly normal to have your service curtailed if you don't pay.

You really need to get on top of this as it may well affect your credit rating and therefore your ability to open a credit account in the future.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 86527 Posts
  • 594 Topics
  • 4969 Solutions

Contact them as soon as possible before the situation escalates. Systems are automatic but can be overridden by speaking to them directly. There is a landline number in the contact page or even borrow someones phone. 202 is free so a friend should be able to help you out.

Message 4 of 4