Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splitting a payment across two months

Chelli
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a huge bill and need the option to split the payment over 2 months. Got in touch with 02 today they said its possible. Cant speak with anyone at call centre untill 8.00  am tomorrow.

Will they let us make a part payment on line I wonder?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Chelli wrote:

Same. I have a huge bill and need the option to split the payment over 2 months. Got in touch with 02 today they said its possible. Cant speak with anyone at call centre untill 8.00  am tomorrow.

@Chelli 

You can specify the amount you want to pay through the MyO2 app but if not paid in full, outgoing restrictions will be placed on your phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Chelli wrote:

Same. I have a huge bill and need the option to split the payment over 2 months. Got in touch with 02 today they said its possible. Cant speak with anyone at call centre untill 8.00  am tomorrow.

@Chelli 

You can specify the amount you want to pay through the MyO2 app but if not paid in full, outgoing restrictions will be placed on your phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions
As per MI5. You need to speak to CS before making any payment so that they can discuss with you.
Message 3 of 3