Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia 1 II preordered

Xperia1II
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

I purchased the Sony Xperia 1 ii on the 5th. These are going to be available from the 18th this month. My question is; Are you going to deliver it on the 18th, or just dispatch it that time, or not even that? Because I have no information about this at all.
Thanks
Gabor
Message 1 of 87
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Xperia1II wrote:
I purchased the Sony Xperia 1 ii on the 5th. These are going to be available from the 18th this month. My question is; Are you going to deliver it on the 18th, or just dispatch it that time, or not even that? Because I have no information about this at all.

Good news is you should be getting it from launch day. I've checked in with our supply chain and the delayed delivery messaging was applied on Monday 8th June. As you ordered on the 5th, you're safe.

PS. For clarity, when you pre-order a device that's 'in stock' (and not delayed delivery), we dispatch it in a way that it should arrive on launch day. There may be circumstances outside our control though - such as issues with the courier, but that's pretty rare so chances are you'll be unwrapping your shiny new Sony on launch day.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 87
86 REPLIES 86

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Xperia1II 

If you pre ordered when in stock you will get it on launch day.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 87

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Xperia1II See this thread: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/The-new-Sony-Xperia-10-II-has-launched-today/m-p/1360563

Our admin @Chris_K might have some more info.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 87

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Xperia1II wrote:

Good news is you should be getting it from launch day. I've checked in with our supply chain and the delayed delivery messaging was applied on Monday 8th June. As you ordered on the 5th, you're safe.

PS. For clarity, when you pre-order a device that's 'in stock' (and not delayed delivery), we dispatch it in a way that it should arrive on launch day. There may be circumstances outside our control though - such as issues with the courier, but that's pretty rare so chances are you'll be unwrapping your shiny new Sony on launch day.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 4 of 87

Xperia1II
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm pretty impressed with your fast reply.
Thank you guys! Amazing group of people!
Nice work!
Message 5 of 87

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Welcome
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 87

Biganth78
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Chris, how is your deliveries to Northern Ireland? Ordered mine on the 4th, like a kids waiting for Christmas morning at the moment!
Message 7 of 87

bluem4gic
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does this mean for any customer with a confirmation email for thier order of the Sony Xperia 1 II bundle from 02 on 5th June and before, can expect to recieve dispatch notices from Wednesday 17th June 2020?

Message 8 of 87

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@Biganth78 and @bluem4gic

The Device isnt released officially till the 18th June, so i would expect delivery confirmations to be sent out on the evening of the 17th 🙂
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 9 of 87

bluem4gic
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I do hope so, my order is not showing up in "My O2" but I do have an order confirmation via email. Hence my concern, does not seem to be right

Message 10 of 87