cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simplicity NO ALLOWANCE?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will not let me change my tariff or add a bolt on, I ring 4444 to try and change it and it says there is a problem. I go to my o2 and try and change it online and it says technical issues, I've tried everyday this week and still the same, I have a feeling it might be because I need to activate my SIM by topping up, but I don't want to top up and get the tariff I don't want, any help please?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You will be fine to top up first and then choose a tariff as nothing will be taken from your credit.

I would suggest you turn off Mobile Data in your phone first until you have chosen a tariff with a data allowance, so your not charged the £1 web daily charge for accessing the internet.

If you still want to converse with O2 first then either phone O2 on 4445 from a friends o2 powered phone if you have no credit at all or use the landline number From a landline 0844 809 0222 5p / min.

Alternatively use the Online Live Chat facility ;

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobile/contactus

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You will be fine to top up first and then choose a tariff as nothing will be taken from your credit.

I would suggest you turn off Mobile Data in your phone first until you have chosen a tariff with a data allowance, so your not charged the £1 web daily charge for accessing the internet.

If you still want to converse with O2 first then either phone O2 on 4445 from a friends o2 powered phone if you have no credit at all or use the landline number From a landline 0844 809 0222 5p / min.

Alternatively use the Online Live Chat facility ;

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobile/contactus

Message 2 of 3

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions
What tariff do you want? Some tariffs can be activated by sending a text.
Message 3 of 3