cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim-only 12 month tariff is not showing discount on My O2?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I reached the end of my contract. The device was paid off andI was paying £21.00 for the airtime plan so I opted to go with a new 12 month sim only deal and keep my curretn handset.

I chose the £26.00 tariff for 6GB of data per month, which is on special offer and discounted to £17.00 p/m.

However, 'My O2' is showing that my new monthly tariff costs £26.00. Why does it not show £17.00? Has the discount not been applied or will I only see discounts on each bill?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Your myo2 will always show the full amount but the discount will be applied as a bolt on

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Your myo2 will always show the full amount but the discount will be applied as a bolt on

Message 2 of 3

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Take a look @MI5's guide here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/Where-is-my-discount/ba-p/1075493 @Anonymous

If this is the first month, you may find that it doesn't show until the next bill produces. 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 3 of 3