Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim not provisioned

Ju
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Please help! I am a key worker and I desperately need my phone for call outs! I received my upgrade phone from o2 directly instead if through carphone warehouse. I inserted my new 5G sim, transferred my files from my old phone to my new one. The new phone gave the message 'sim not provisioned' I then noticed my old phone/sim was also not working! I now have 2 phones without any network and I can't get hold of anyone from o2 to help me. I need to go to work but am unable to without network on my mobile. Please please help me
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @Ju 

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty but no one from the community site can access your account to help with this. Have you tried the old sim card in the new phone? If still no luck please persevere with trying to contact Customer services. 

Hope this helps 

Stacey 

signature
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123782 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7490 Solutions

@Ju 

It means it's not activated

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/activating-your-sim 

Just text SWAP to 20220 and follow the instructions.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Ju
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I can't text, thats the problem. My old sim won't work in old phone either
Message 4 of 7

Ju
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
nobody from customer services will answer calls. I have emailed too but they have told me they won't deal with my issue. I'm so stressed and upset, I need to be at work! I don't know what to do
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Keep turning your phone off and on

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808

Message 6 of 7

Ju
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I completely understand the call centres and social distancing issues - I'm working in the thick of it all out there and I wish to continue doing so, but I need a phone! I have and remain patient, I have been trying fir 4 days to get help and also turning my phone on and off regularly. Thanks for the other numbers I will try those.
Message 7 of 7