Did you mean: 

Sim Only contract for daughter

Jekyll86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

This is the first time I have ever really needed help and I will be grateful for any suggestions.

My daughter is 16 and has a sim only capped contract that her grandmother has been paying for the last 18 months (I had no idea, thought she still had pay as you go) which she can no longer afford. I know it has unlimited calls and messages but only 2GB of data, which no longer exists. I have no idea what contract would suit her, she uses Snapchat and tik tok social media and streams music on the way to and from college, but the usage varies a lot from some months less than 2GB and other months running out in less than a week. I don’t use social media at all, apart from checking on the O2 community from time to time, making my understanding of it all nearly non-existent. Is there a bolt-on I can charge to my account or something similar?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Jekyll86 

Start with an online calculator to determine how much data is needed.

Once that is known we can give better advice. 

https://www.confused.com/mobile-phones/mobile-data-calculator

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2