cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal Issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

I joined o2 in may as a new customer, everything was great until 6 weeks ago when a mast was down and I had no coverage for 2 days. Anyway the mast was fixed and my signal came back, but no where near as good as it was. I am not getting any calls, voicemails or text messages through until nearly 24 hours later. I didn't a call from the school asking me to pick my child up as he was ill, it was only when they contacted my parents that I knew anything about it. The voicmail they left me I didn't come though until dinner time the next day over 24 hours later from when they left it. I am livid as this is a issue that is happening daily. No one can get hold of me, a friend of mine who is also on o2 isn't getting texts or phone calls either, until some time later. I have checked the sim in my partners phone and its the same, so its not my phone it is the network that is faulty.

This is the worst network I have been with, I should of stuck with vodafone instead of signing up to what seemed to be a great deal from o2, I am now paying for it in the long run 😞

how do I get this issue sorted out.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27887 Solutions
All you can do is report it to O2 and ask them to investigate....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27887 Solutions
All you can do is report it to O2 and ask them to investigate....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

If rebooting your phone hasn't helped you need to get O2 to check for another fault.

Check here for network issues:

http://status.o2.co.uk/

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you able to switch to 2G in your phone which may help.

Possibly alternatives such as Whatsapp or viber or Tugo may help.
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

The more people who call in and complain about the coverage the more likely O2 will investigate the problem. Sounds like the mast is still giving issues.

Message 5 of 5