Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services Restricted But Can't Pay Bill

NastyNigel
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I made my payment's to my bill as I do every month. For the second month in a row my devices payment didn't go through, although the app said no outstanding payments. 5 Days later my phone goes off. Managed to get through to Payments team to find out what has happened. The payment didn't register for my device even though it had gone out of my bank. They did a payment trace and have heard nothing since. The payment has been returned by the bank and I am now trying to make the payment. My phone is not allowing me to call anyone not even the payment management team or even 202. The website is show errors when trying to make a payment along with the app. I am now stuck in limbo. I do not have a landline and no other way of contacting them. Even online assistance is unavailable. Does anyone know what I can do.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@NastyNigel Download Skype: Guide: A Guide to Skype to call the Payment Management Team on +44800 902 0217.

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

If you set up a Direct Debit you will avoid these issues.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@NastyNigel Download Skype: Guide: A Guide to Skype to call the Payment Management Team on +44800 902 0217.

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

If you set up a Direct Debit you will avoid these issues.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

NastyNigel
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you very much indeed Bambino. That worked. The lady on the other end couldn't take payment as it was still in trace and hadn't yet been picked up. But automated payment line did. 

Message 3 of 3