cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s4 Upgrade Deals

Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm able to upgrade my phone now and i'm looking for find a new deal with o2
The best deal i've been offered is through phones4u...
Unlimited Mins/Texts
1GB Data
£32 Per Month
£30 Cash-Back
24months

i've had a look around but can't seem to find a better deal, can anyone else help?

A few things that are A MUST.
1) Must be with o2
2) Must have 1gb data
3) No more than £32 per month

Message 1 of 6
1,145 Views
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 78: King of Kings
  • 19906 Posts
  • 961 Topics
  • 2859 Solutions
Registered:

If that's the best deal you can find then that's the deal you should go for.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2



Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
1,135 Views
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 78: King of Kings
  • 19906 Posts
  • 961 Topics
  • 2859 Solutions
Registered:

If that's the best deal you can find then that's the deal you should go for.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2



Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6
1,136 Views

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i'm able to upgrade my phone now and i'm looking for find a new deal with o2
The best deal i've been offered is through phones4u...
Unlimited Mins/Texts
1GB Data
£32 Per Month
£30 Cash-Back
24months

i've had a look around but can't seem to find a better deal, can anyone else help?



On the face of it that looks like a good offer.

 

Which phone are they offering or is it a Sim Only offer ?

 

Message 3 of 6
1,117 Views

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 87378 Posts
  • 596 Topics
  • 5313 Solutions
Registered:

Going off the thread title it should be the S4.

2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2




O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook




Message 4 of 6
1,111 Views

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Going off the thread title it should be the S4.


Oh Heck , missed that.

 

In that case the offer is a very sound one.

Message 5 of 6
1,108 Views

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions
Registered:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Going off the thread title it should be the S4.


Oh Heck , missed that.

 

In that case the offer is a very sound one.


It would be quite a poor sim-only one wink

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 6 of 6
1,078 Views