cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3 upgrade - MicroSim

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand the above has the new style MicroSim rather than the standard sim card. I have pre-ordered my upgrade hopefully for delivery at the end of the month. Checking in My02 on my Galaxy S2 wondering if it is worth requesting a new MicroSim card before I get the phone so I can swap easily once it arrives or is it better to do this once the phone has arrived? Cheers 

More info

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure what they send out. But if you go in store you could change your SIM there and then. The new ones are dual push out so you can easily convert it when the new phone comes.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure what they send out. But if you go in store you could change your SIM there and then. The new ones are dual push out so you can easily convert it when the new phone comes.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great. Thanks for the info. May 29th can't come soon enough. Cheers
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would request a Microsim just to be sure you can get going from day 1 don't cost anything. I recently ordered a phone and the sim I received was a standard full size sim, good job I had already requested a Microsim so I could sim swap right away though (This was about 10 days ago).
Message 4 of 4