Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sad

Jessus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello. I pay for o2 bill. But my sim card still off. I make payment not o2 app. But my TSB bank account. What I need to do?
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Jessus If you just paid your bill it will take several days to go through the system, and will take a little longer as this is a Bank Holiday weekend. If you had been disconnected because of a late payment you may have to pay a reconnection fee. You can call customer service on the numbers in this link: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support Instructions on how to download and use Skype to call for free are in the link as well.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Jessus If you just paid your bill it will take several days to go through the system, and will take a little longer as this is a Bank Holiday weekend. If you had been disconnected because of a late payment you may have to pay a reconnection fee. You can call customer service on the numbers in this link: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support Instructions on how to download and use Skype to call for free are in the link as well.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2