Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra Preorder

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

Just curious, the S23 Ultra has a preorder date for collection of 17th Feb... however, Samsung Direct and ID Mobile seem to be guaranteeing delivery on 14th Feb... just wondering if ID have any exclusive agreement with Samsung (doubt it as they are a fairly small operator).

Cheers

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144466 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

That's one for @Chris_K to answer

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 28

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10199 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Rbarkley82 

Samsung seem to be all other the place with deliverys for the 256 and 1TB versions on the 13th and the 20th for the one they are offering as a free upgrade aka the 512Gb version. 

Samsung get first dibs on stock, and like Apple will get priority on all stock coming in the UK.  

ID Mobile is Currys Group Limited who run the Samsung Stores for Samsung in the EU if my memory serves correct...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 28

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Sorry all - I don't have any further details outside of deliveries starting for O2 customers from 17/02/2023. If it starts sooner/later for pre-orders elsewhere, I'm afraid I can't comment on that as such details are usually commercially sensitive that we may not be privy to.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 4 of 28

Leahno1auntie
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

seems everyone except o2 customers already have their phones my sister got hers friday 

really dont know why o2 are holding back 

you can even go into argos and collect tomorrow morning 

Message 5 of 28

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Agree, I know 3 people with their phones already and another 1 getting THREE delivered today. 

Message 6 of 28

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6619 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

18th or 19th at all the Argos stores within 50 miles of me.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 7 of 28

Leahno1auntie
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i can collect or have it delivered to me tomorrow at my local argos

really dont understand why o2 are holding back i was told when i pre ordered on the 1st feb that i would get my phone in time for launch day now they are back tracking 

Message 8 of 28

Rbarkley82
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don't believe they are back tracking... however, its the inconsistency of Samsung and ID Mobile delivering today (Obviously a launch day) when o2, Vodafone and EE are all 17th Launch day... Surely a launch Date is a Launch Date and not several dates.

Message 9 of 28

Leahno1auntie
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

exactly my sister got hers with 3 and it was delivered friday and my friend who has sky had it delivered on saturday if its coming in time for the 17th then thats fine but then saying they cant gurantee delivery 

Message 10 of 28