Did you mean: 

Royal Mail Potential Lost Return

Jochan123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Not sure if this has already been asked. I returned a contract phone to O2, using the prepaid Royal Mail label they supplied. The tracking says delivery due **Personal info** and I’ve had no update since, also no communication from O2 regarding the return. I’ve spoke to their twitter account but they’ve said they can’t update my return until it’s been delivered. 

Royal Mail have said that it might have been delivered but not scanned as such, and to contact O2 to raise the issue with them.

any other route I can go down to chase this? 

thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Jochan123 

The contract with RM is with O2 so it's down to them to chase this up..

Nothing you can do.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Jochan123
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Thanks for the info. 

O2 on twitter don’t seem to be much help. They said ‘We understand you. You need to wait for the delivery details to be updated in Royal Mail's website as it's still showing on the way to the return center.’.

I can only assume the parcel has either been lost or not scanned in. If it’s been lost, then the tracking won’t update. 
With that, I’ll be stuck paying for a contract with no phone.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

Ask someone at O2 to get off their **** and go take a look if it's there @Jochan123 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Jochan123
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That’s what I’ve been trying to do! 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

Good luck then 👍

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6