cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robbers

Anonymous
Not applicable
My contract was up in may, o2 continued to take payment (after 30 days notice). I rang customer services," sorry sir it is all sorted, problem between different departments."No problem in june "you owe us nothing sir". Well rid of that lot i thought, WRONG july 13 they take £523 i cant pay cc bill due to lack of funds. Ring cust serv oh dear sir our mistake your account is in credit by £612. can you refund my money, mortgage is due "sorry sir if i do that it will take 10 days, you ring your bank and get indemnity for the £532." i ve got to do it what about my mortgage, you wrongly took money from my account. "sorry nothing i can do," supervisors busy, managers busy, im left high and dry.. What a bunch of amateurs,. Robbing this ammount out of everyones account they ought to be MPs.Ihope i never have to come into contact with this bunch of ***** ever again. when i get my money back.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
As i said after 30 days notice, and i got a final bill in june no problem it was £0, july £523.. robbers
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
The July bill sounds like termination fee's, something must have happened for it to raise that much.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
No not atermination fee, cust serv, " WE MADE ERROR" oh and you are another £79 in credit. i dont know why , when i rang bank " not o2 again" how many more as it happened to..
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its ok. After about 10 years of being quite happy with o2, the last 2 months have been a complete pain. Gone to t mobile with n97,dont suppose they will be much better but the proof of the pudding.
Message 5 of 5