Did you mean: 

Roaming receiving calls

Sheevs19
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I am using roaming in Romania and as far as I understand, I am able to call UK numbers at the usual rate, but can I call Romanian numbers at the same rate too?

Also, if people from Romania call me on my UK number when I'm in Romania, will it cost them extra? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143431 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Sheevs19 

You can call any EU number from your allowances but if people in Romania call your UK number, they will be charged for an international call.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143431 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Sheevs19 

You can call any EU number from your allowances but if people in Romania call your UK number, they will be charged for an international call.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Sheevs19
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much for your prompt reply and clarifying this issue for me! 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143431 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4