Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming query

EM85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I live in Ireland (North) yet I can’t make calls to the Republic of Ireland (south).

I was not made aware of this when changing tariff. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6626 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

You can make calls but they are chargable so if your spend cap is set to zero they will not go.

If you call the Republic frequently then a Zone 1 bolt on may be a good option

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6626 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

You can make calls but they are chargable so if your spend cap is set to zero they will not go.

If you call the Republic frequently then a Zone 1 bolt on may be a good option

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36041 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

If you are still in your cooling-off period, you may wish to consider cancelling under the O2 14-day rule and moving to another carrier that offers seamless calling on the island of Ireland, included in your Tariff (EE offer such a plan, provided EE gives you adequate cover in the places you frequent most when at home (ie, in Northern Ireland)), @EM85.

Changed your mind?

If you’ve decided that the device you ordered isn’t for you, you can return it within 14 days of receiving it, and either get a refund or exchange it for a different device. Find out how to return your device.

Message 3 of 3