Did you mean: 

Returns

THX74
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all

Hope somebody can help. I want to return a handset. I have been to the retuns page where you can download a form that you put it the parcel with the phone.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy 

I was on live chat with Kamal for over two hours going through the process of the return, he then says i cant help you as i have to phone up, I did so and just keeping getting an automated service that wont put me through to anyone,

what iam i supposed to do, I ve got it ready to go but they said if i just send it off it will be retuned back to me and wont be canceled as it not been authorised as ive not spoken to anyone to approve it.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35962 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Phone numbers all here, pick any option, try around 8am UK time, @THX74 : Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support

Good luck. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35962 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Phone numbers all here, pick any option, try around 8am UK time, @THX74 : Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support

Good luck. 

Message 2 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@THX74 Why would someone from Live Chat stay on with you for two hours only to tell you they can't help you? That makes absolutely no sense. If you need to speak to customer service you'll have to call using one of the numbers in the link below. Best chance to get through is 8 am. Use any option. Even fraud or lost/stolen to get through.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122959 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @THX74 

Why do you want to return the phone?

Is it faulty?

Do you want to change for another model?

Or do you just want a refund?

The process is different for all of those.

However, in this current climate where staff are limited in the returns dept. I would be ringing O2. You do not want to take the risk of an expensive phone sitting in a warehouse somewhere and then being lost.

All numbers to contact O2 are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Use any number, press any option.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

THX74
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was on there from 17:16 to 19:43 it was an absolute joke. He kept say just bare with me while he did each step then when we get to the end sorry i cant do it. after that he would not answer any of my questions. 

Message 5 of 8

THX74
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got a Samsung Z Flip I dont think its going to be up to the job, The screen is very soft and the build quality not up to the usual Samsung standard, I have also read a few reviews about its dust resisstance and that worrys me with it being in my pocket, so its going to have to go back. I thinking of getting the s20 ultra 5g

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122959 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Ok @THX74 

Then thats a change of mind and if it's within 28 days of purchase, you have to call O2

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10771 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hello @THX74 

Just a note when you return your phone send it signed for insured it does cost but you will have proof of delivery.

Then remember to take a note of the Phone's IMEI number and if possible take a photo of the phone before you box it. 

Best wishes TallTrees 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 8 of 8