Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned device issues

Kieran2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi I returned a device on Friday and they have received and marked it as returned on Monday afternoon, I was told I could upgrade Tuesday afternoon went onto my account on Tuesday afternoon and could not upgrade, so I phoned back up they said it has not been returned properly by the advisor an it would be another 24 hours then I could definitely upgrade. On Wednesday log onto my account to upgrade and surprise could not upgrade and phoned back up and again was told that the airtime tariff had not been cancelled and told another 24 hours went on this morning as told by the advisor that I couple upgrade on the morning and once again cannot upgrade. Phone up this morning and they have told me they have cancelled it again but will be another 24 hours I am not confident in this what can be done about this I have already complained and would like to upgrade sooner, feel like I am just been told the same excuse every time, they must not want me to be a customer and they are still expecting me to pay the bill for  the returned phone.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Kieran2
  • 21 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

342E3597-45FA-4F46-9C2F-2018122A8BC2.png

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Kieran2 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 6

Kieran2
  • 21 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why then when I get through they make promises which never happen returned a product 2 weeks ago and never had one bit of bother and they were in the same situation

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808

Message 5 of 6

Kieran2
  • 21 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your reply however i understand about the situation they should be telling customers that they can upgrade in 24 hours time when you cannot. And they cannot say i have not given it time i have been checking for the last 4 days and nothing even though they have  received the phone back and it has been marked as returned since Monday afternoon

Message 6 of 6