cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewing Big Bundle

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, is there a way of renewing £10 data Big Bundle if it runs out before the renewal date. As far as I can see the only way to get more data is to buy a Bolt-on but can the Big Bundle be renewed early?

Thanks 

😀

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35233 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Big Bundles renew on the same date each month that you first topped-up.

In your case, as you have run out of data before the renewal date, the best option is to top-up early and add a suitable Bolt Ons by visiting My O2 and clicking My tariff and Bolt Ons.

Bear in mind you will still need at least £10 credit in your PAYG balance for your bundle to renew on its renewal date - so add this on to the top-up before you add the bolt-on, if you can!

One of the bolt-ons below for PAYG from the list here: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/bolt-ons might do, so top up £15, get the 1-month bolt-on, and still have £10 left for your normal renewal:

Snack 500MB Data:

• £5 one off payment for 500MB of UK data to use within 31 days.
  • To get the Snack 500MB Data Bolt On, go to My O2, or call 2202 from your O2 phone or text SNACK500 to 21300, for free.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35233 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Big Bundles renew on the same date each month that you first topped-up.

In your case, as you have run out of data before the renewal date, the best option is to top-up early and add a suitable Bolt Ons by visiting My O2 and clicking My tariff and Bolt Ons.

Bear in mind you will still need at least £10 credit in your PAYG balance for your bundle to renew on its renewal date - so add this on to the top-up before you add the bolt-on, if you can!

One of the bolt-ons below for PAYG from the list here: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/bolt-ons might do, so top up £15, get the 1-month bolt-on, and still have £10 left for your normal renewal:

Snack 500MB Data:

• £5 one off payment for 500MB of UK data to use within 31 days.
  • To get the Snack 500MB Data Bolt On, go to My O2, or call 2202 from your O2 phone or text SNACK500 to 21300, for free.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous 

If you call 4445 o2 will start your next bundle early. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3