Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund issue

Gazgoble
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am waiting for a refund from O2. £200 to be precise. This was for a upgrade I paid for. The phone was lost by the O2 courier. O2 cancelled the upgrade and the phone was found and returned to O2. 

I then redone the upgrade but had to pay another £200 as it was a new upgrade. O2 promised me the the first £200 would be refunded back into my account within 7 days. It’s now been 2 months and 5 phone calls later and yet as promised no money has been returned. 

I have cancelled my DD and now have an over due comment as I’m not prepared to pay them when I'm still owed a lot more. 

please can some one help. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35758 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Cancelling your DD just means you have to remember to pay the bill every month now, or have a mark against your credit rating for missing payments, and possibly a collection agency hunting for payment - as well as a useless phone with no service, @Gazgoble.

You could contact O2 via social media, links below, or try the relevant freefone number in here after 8am tomorrow: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - you need to talk to O2, their Payment management team on  0800 902 0217 would be a good start. Good luck!

Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@Gazgoble I am in agreement with @pgn regarding your Direct Debit.

I will also tag an O2 account advisor who will be on in the morning. She will be able to look into this for you and will send you a Private Message to hopefully get your issue straightened out. 

@O2Lisa can you please assist?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Gazgoble
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. I do agree with payment and it does worry me, so I have paid the account to date this morning. So frustrating as O2 have been such hard work this time around 

Message 4 of 5

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @Bambino, of course I can.

I'll message you privately @Gazgoble and look in to this for you. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5