Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund As Goodwill

Anonymous
Not applicable

ERRICK CHHOI|Account: |Number: 

Hi
I'm using ur excellent O2 services for ages n I've other O2 account as well in my family
I recently noticed that I've been charged £22.50 for using premium services n text
I would like to say that I've never ever used such services n it might be possible that those text or services have been
Mistakenly send by kid who is 2.5yrs old
I would kindly request n be obliged to consider the case n refund £22.50 on my account as error which is been done my my kid n it will be great showing how u care n value ur customers
I assure this wont happen again n extra care will be taken while giving mobile to my kid
Hope to get refund on my account as goodwill
Thanking You

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome to the forum,

I have asked for your personel information to be removed to protect you from Spam etc.

This is a customer to customer forum and you wont typically get an official response here.

You need to ring 202 if your on a monthly contract or 4445 if your on PAYG to speak to Customer Services.

They will advise you where the extra charges have come from.

Wether they will refund these charges is their call.

Take this as a learning curve to not let a child so young play around with a mobile phone which is connected to a Network.

Give them an unconnected one or place it in AirPlane Mode to stop all network connection.

Take care.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome to the forum,

I have asked for your personel information to be removed to protect you from Spam etc.

This is a customer to customer forum and you wont typically get an official response here.

You need to ring 202 if your on a monthly contract or 4445 if your on PAYG to speak to Customer Services.

They will advise you where the extra charges have come from.

Wether they will refund these charges is their call.

Take this as a learning curve to not let a child so young play around with a mobile phone which is connected to a Network.

Give them an unconnected one or place it in AirPlane Mode to stop all network connection.

Take care.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't hold out much hope of Customer Services refunding the money as if it was as simple as blaming a toddler for accessing premium services everyone would be doing it.

Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

I would definitely have to agree with you there, PapaDug. I suppose it doesn't hurt to ask, but I don't think the OP will get much joy.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You could check the number through the regulatory body and follow the procedure on there to try getting your money back. There should be contact details for the company concerned who sent the premium texts.

http://www.phonepayplus.org.uk/

Message 5 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I agree, you are saying that you have made a call and would like it free, I can't see that happening.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 6