Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received a text from o2 saying I’m a platinum customer

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Hi everyone I’m a bit curious here,received a message from o2 yesterday saying I’m a platinum customer and there’s a dedicated customer service team.Ive tried to find out wat it all means but can’t find any info.Does anyone know wat it all means?Thanks
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Charlieboyoo

It's a reward type system

Info re Platinum Customers as released by the Blue in 2008 here https://news.o2.co.uk/press-release/o2-launches-new-customer-reward-scheme/

Terms and conditions  here

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/other-products-and-services/o2-platinum

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You get your calls to customer services answered quicker 😋
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
That’s cool.make life a bit easier sometimes.
Message 4 of 11

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Hi Cleoriff had a brief look at that earlier.couldnt really make much of it cause when I tried searching the info there wasn’t any recent lol.but it’s nice call will be answered quicker.
Message 5 of 11

Johng976
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I used to have platinum status years ago and it was great you call 402 for customer services and they answered straight away and in the UK. For some reason it disappeared for years and i have just had the same text today telling me I'm back in again. Been with O2 for 18 years with the same number so i think i deserve it lol.

Message 6 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo wrote:
Hi Cleoriff had a brief look at that earlier.couldnt really make much of it cause when I tried searching the info there wasn’t any recent lol.but it’s nice call will be answered quicker.

No there wasn't anything recent @Charlieboyoo...but that info is as current as you get I think. wink

To be honest, I didn't know it was still going....but as we have someone else posting the same on this thread they must be resurrecting it? 

@EmilieT @Martin-O2 could you check if there is anything new re Platinum customers? 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 11

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hoping to get mine back too although don't spend as much as I did years ago anymore.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Charlieboyoo wrote:

No there wasn't anything recent @Charlieboyoo...but that info is as current as you get I think. wink

To be honest, I didn't know it was still going....but as we have someone else posting the same on this thread they must be resurrecting it? 

@EmilieT @Martin-O2 could you check if there is anything new re Platinum customers? 

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff slight_smile I'll see if I can get some more info around this, I'll share any udpate here!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 11

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Hoping to get mine back too although don't spend as much as I did years ago anymore.

Those were the days. Be great if they bring it back for people who meet certain criteria thumbsup

Message 10 of 11