cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payment for bill in pending with no confirmation and o2 now threatening me saying I haven’t paid

Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just received the same message and my money has been paid i have tried to contacy O2 via mobile and after 1 hour waiting for a reply I have rung up. I did notice that the way O2 were asking to be paid has changed the way they accept payment

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5778 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@11947 

There seem to have been quite a few examples of payments not being linked to accounts recently. You will need to contact the Payment Management Team using the details that @MI5 has provided above. 

Before contacting O2, I suggest that you contact your bank to obtain the unique transaction identification number of your payment. It will be a sixteen digit number. O2 will need you to provide that so that they can search for your remittance in their accounting records.   

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@11947 

This is missing info now the thread has been moved for some strange reason?

Anyway, you can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217 who’ll find a solution that’s right for you.
Payment Management opening hours:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3