Did you mean: 

(REMOVED) is ended contract from the first September and still got bill

Anneli
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello.

I had for years family packet with two numbers. One of them was for my son. My son went university and I cancelled his number 01.09.2023. I was on the phone in Bournemouth branch shop over 1 hour. Cancelled tablet number and (REMOVED). and upgrated my own contract. I asked many times. It is 100% sure that after this date is in my o2 only one active number left. And answer was every time that number ending ...808 going to be my only number. Got all confirmations for my email that everything is confirmed. Got new contract as well. One month later I got even message "Sorry that you are leaving!" And YESTERDAY 01.11.2023 I got bill still for both numbers. Please! Can someone make job properly and take this number (REMOVED) off from my account and sent me proper paper mail with confirmation that it is now forever DONE! 

Many thanks for listening 

aylake769**Personal info** 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12074 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

First this is a public community forum, so everyone can see your phone numbers @Anneli 

Please come back and edit your post to remove them.

Second, follow the guide to cancel your account:

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12074 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

First this is a public community forum, so everyone can see your phone numbers @Anneli 

Please come back and edit your post to remove them.

Second, follow the guide to cancel your account:

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2