cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question re: 500 free minutes

Anonymous
Not applicable

i just signed up for a monthly contract last month under the proviso that i'd be receiving 500 free minutes to any landline or mobile. However i find now in this months bill that the 500 free minutes is from 02 to 02 only. With 300 minutes looking like it's from 02 to any line.

I'm confused. The guy from 02 who persuaded me to move from pay as you go to monthly contract specfically said 500 minutes free to any phone line, and didn't mention anything about the 300 free minutes. Now I have a bill so far this month that's £25 more than the £10 a month contract.

What do I do to raise issue with this? I feel as if i've been cheated and i'm considering cancellation of the contract/direct debit.

thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Give them a ring and go through it to make sure it's right.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks i did and they are giving me £30 credit on my next bill as well as adding an additional 200 free minutes to the current 300 free minutes to any network, per month.

still means i'm incurring an additional £11 charge this month, and that i was actually lied to in the initial sales call that persuaded me to accept the contract 

so overall the customer here lost out, not good

Message 3 of 3