cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull your finger out o2

Anonymous
Not applicable
The lack of information about the issue is disgraceful. Pull your finger out o2 and update your customers (us people who pay your wages) with details of the issue. You have so far treated in a disgrace way. Lee update: 22:34 what really p s me off is the fact o2 have release no information with regards to what the problem is and when they expect to resolve the issue as soon as possible - work is on going stop being so spineless and come forward and be honest with your customers. The status page does not load and when it does it has not be updated since this afternoon.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
We have only found out its a nationwide problem by going on this forum, so information from O2 is zero.
I agree it's a disgrace.
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
they probably dont even know mate, their 200 engineers are probably just a bunch of clowns waiting for a real engineer to come along, quantity is not quality, out of those 200 engineers not one has a solution, worthwhile, might aswell not have any engineers because the same amount of work would be done, absoloutely none!
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I'm not the only one with this problem, I cant understand why o2 havent put anything on their website.
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi i only found out to night it was not my new samsung that had gone bad on me. come oneo2 let us know what has happened as i am on the road all day.
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been messing with my phone all day thinking it was HTC.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I too thought it was my phone playing up, and only realised there were problems with O2 when I went onto the BBC website. The o2 status page hasn't been updated since 1.30pm by the looks of it. Poor!
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just been on the o2 status page and there are recent comments saying enginners are working to get the problem sorted..funny how my son has full signal sat next to me!!
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
totaly agree mate im in scotland and had no signal from this afternoon think o2 should be giving its customers sum kind of compensation total jokers with the amount of folk that work for this mob u would think sumone would be keeping its customers updated...........were no askin much o2 get it sorted
Message 9 of 9