cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with invoice

Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked customer service severaly for correct invoice. Mostly (if ever) they sent invoices with wrong information. Once they stated that they can send invoice only for last 3 top-ups.
I wrote directly to O2 letter (not customer service) about my problems and their obligations and asked them for proper invoice for their services.

After that I received letter from customer service asking me for proofing details and after that they sent me 3 almost same invoices in 3 envelopes. In two of them there were mistakes with dates, issued years. But one of them was correct.

Then I decided to change to pay monthly, wrongly thinking that I could get correct invoces automatically. I have been able to download invoice from myO2 web, but I found out that services are again invoiced on wrong name, not correct name as I asked and received by letters  before.

So I called O2 again, they asked me to call business O2 – all right, this one I didn’t called yet, so maybe they can help me, I thought. Found O2 business chat, but that is currently unavailable, but  there is forunatelly phone number to call 0800 9 777 337. While calling I’m informed by automat, that this number doesn’t exist anymore and automat kindly told me the new number: 0844 809 0202. So again I called the new number and then finally I have been able to speak to somebody who told me, that I should send email with form to BusinessTOO@o2.com  and they change it.

I filled in a form and sent them the email:

„Hi,

After many calls and chat I have been forced to fill in this form.
Please note, that I need only change first line of my inovice  from –name1- to –name2-.

* The address is same
* The direct debit account is same
* Contact information is same
* Signing person is same.

Just please send me correct invoice as I asked you in previous 7 months.

Thank you,

-name-„

Then I received email asking me this, absolutelly ignoring what I wrote before:

Return two proofs of Business ID from the Proof of ID Required and Accepted list – these must show the new account name together with the billing address and be dated within the last 3 months ( Bank Statement is Mandatory )

I didn’t send them, because I was totally exhausted of communication with O2 and also I found out that this will not change my previous invoices. I still have had some pay&go invoices, which they accepted to issue me on correct name after 4 hour arguing with „customer service floor manager“.

After another 7 days I received text message (31.10.2013):

Thank you for your TOO application, your documents have now been received. Please allow up to 5 working days for your request to be processed.

Nothing has changed until now, of course.

What can I do?

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

It sound like you have now got to escalet this to the propper complaints team at o2 use the impartial review service email address here http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(RelatedHe...

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 38

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Then I received email asking me this, absolutelly ignoring what I wrote before:

Return two proofs of Business ID from the Proof of ID Required and Accepted list – these must show the new account name together with the billing address and be dated within the last 3 months ( Bank Statement is Mandatory )

I didn’t send them, because I was totally exhausted of communication with O2 and also I found out that this will not change my previous invoices. I still have had some pay&go invoices, which they accepted to issue me on correct name after 4 hour arguing with „customer service floor manager“.

What can I do?

Send the information requested, O2 cannot change anything on your account until they get it.

They won't be able to change the name on historical invoices either.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perksie, obivously you didn't read what I wrote. They changed their previous invoices and it is their obligation to issue correct invoice.

Message 4 of 38

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I read your post and the same advice still stands, provide the information requested and you might get what you're asking for.

You have no good reason not to.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perksie, which part you don't understand? I can help you...

Message 6 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess the part where you were asked to send in documents and you decided not to...

Message 7 of 38

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Any advice given on here is done so with the best of intentions. You can choose to ignore it as is your prerogative. You have chosen to ignore it so the best thing would be to stick to your own viewpoint and desist from the the negative comments to other members. We are all customers on here like yourself.
Message 8 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well said Jonsie
Message 9 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess the part where you were asked to send in documents and you decided not to...

All right, I wrote it before. Sending documents I will not get the previous invoices, after call with Complaint team member they told me opposingly I cannot do that, because this is a new contract. But I'm not suprised about opposing statemenst, not after the second and third one.

The problem is that I already received invoices on company name without problem. To get these automatically I switched to pay monthly, but now it is impossible to send me correct invoices because of some policies even if direct debit is set to company bank account...

Message 10 of 38