cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing bills and claiming cashback

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 are completely useless. Asked them 10 days ago to send me a paper bill and it still hasnt arrived.

Tried to print one out online but I see theres no facility to print any sort of decent bill in PDF format.

Running out of time to claim my cashback now. Has anyone used the rather limited output from printing online to claim cashback? Specifically with mobiles.co.uk?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
You can ask them to turn on Vat Invoicing for your account, which will give you a bill with headings etc.

It won't be available until your next bill though.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can ask them to turn on Vat Invoicing for your account, which will give you a bill with headings etc.
It won't be available until your next bill though.

No good then...
Message 3 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
I don't know why they don't provide a decent printable bill for everyone. 😐

I formal complaint might help.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had the same problem and needed the front page to redeem cashback on my O2 contract. O2 is the only mobile company that does not let you print screen (front page of bill as it appears on screen) or allow you to print a PDF file of your bill.
What you can do though is print the full 1st page as follows
Get the front page on screen. F11 (full screen) key - print screen key - F11 - Open "Paint" in Accessories (start -all programmes) - copy and paste front page into the paint screen - "save as" from file menu - Then print it out - job done.
All the other pages of the bill print everything as is .
Hope it is not too late
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just press print on the bottom of the bill for the standard printable version, loads of customers do it and it always seems to be accepted.
Message 6 of 6