Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price match

Tilly
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have been a payg customer for 20+ years and am now thinking of going pay monthly with a new handset.
I have seen some great packages with virgin media, one is £25 pm, no upfront fee for a Samsung s20 fe 5g unlimited calls txt and 1g data, Data-free messaging on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter
Freedom to upgrade early
Unlimited minutes txts etc but the o2 package is over £34 pm and £30 upfront, for the same package.
so my question is will o2 price match as it's a massive difference in price.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Tilly 

No O2 won't price match so you have to go for the best deal for yourself.

However, a word of warning, make sure any network you choose gives you good coverage in your area.

There's no point going for a deal, if the phone doesn't work well where you live and work.

Need to try your phone with a payg sim first.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Tilly
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Luckily I live in a great coverage area, i have friends on many networks and have found o2, ee, virgin and giff gaff have great signals.
It's a shame they dont price match as I've noticed all the o2 packages are higher than there competition.
Thank you for your reply.
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Not a problem @Tilly . In these days we have to do everything we can to look after our money, so if you find a better deal elsewhere then go for it. Best of luck and Happy New Year to you. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4