Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder despatch

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can someone confirm something for me... I have no patience and just went onto O2 chat to confirm my S22 Ultra will be despatched today on Next Day delivery.

The advisor has stated that as launch date is tomorrow, the phone WONT be despatched until tomorrow and will take 1-3 working days for delivery.

Am I correct, that as per the shop delivery from 25th as in it 'should' be delivered on launch day and the status of We will despatch your order in time for the launch day of the new device..

Or is the O2 advisor on chat correct?

Cheers

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Rbarkley82 

Chat is never correct!

Delivery is next day and I would expect you to get a dispatch email later today to confirm yours has been dispatched, with tracking details (this is assuming that O2 have received their allocation of stock from Samsung).

Good luck.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Rbarkley82 

Chat is never correct!

Delivery is next day and I would expect you to get a dispatch email later today to confirm yours has been dispatched, with tracking details (this is assuming that O2 have received their allocation of stock from Samsung).

Good luck.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They did say status is 'Despatch in progress' so Im assuming that means the guys are working on despatching it. Even the supervisor who came onto chat said it wouldnt be despatched until tomorrow.

Its great that - despite knowing I was right, someone else confirmed so thank you @MI5 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

👍

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Jjesso
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine has shipped and they've used dpd thank god

Message 5 of 5