Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone still unbarred

Misssmee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Lost phone and requested a bar on it found the next day and rang O2 requesting bar be lifted as unable to make or accept phone calls or text messages. I was informed that there was no bar on my phone and would need a new sim after doing a few setting checks.....thought it Strange but fair enough!!
Ho to O2 shop get a new sim......phone still not working!! Ring CS to be told that yes there was actually a bar on the phone and it would take 24 hours......24 hours pass phone still not working!! Ring CS again to be told that they would make me a priority and would ring my landline every half an hour and that it would take 2 hours max!! I received a phone call after half an hour and I informed the advisor that my phone was still not working, okay they said keep re-booting will ri g in another 30 minutes. Waited phone still not working and no phone call. Ring CS again to be told it will take another 24 hours.....what??
I pay monthly and so far this has been going on for 6 days!! I have made an official complaint now is it not too much to ask for an answer of when it is going to be re-connected?!
Has anyone else had this problem??
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Misssmee 

There will be a bar on both the phone and your account.

Sounds like they removed one but not the other.

You will need to get onto O2 again to check both systems.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

heloslaw1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I pay my late bill but phone is still locked
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122367 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @heloslaw1 

You need to contact O2. Use Skype if needed.

All info in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4