Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not delivered

Dshort060810
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can anyone from o2 help?? So I ordered an iPhone 14 pro max 3 weeks ago, I got an email on the 28th November to say my phone was on its way I then get a notification off DPD to say my phone would be delivered on the 29th, the morning of the 29th I got another notification off DPD to say there was a 1 day delay in my area so it should of been delivered on the 30th on the morning of the 30th I went on to check on my parcel to see my phone had been sent back to 02 no attempt to deliver off DPD at all, I rang DPD to be told there was no room in their depot for my parcel so they had returned it which I don’t believe for 1 second!! I then contacted o2 and after them looking into it they told me that yes it was on its way back and once it is signed for back from o2 they could not redeliver my order!! So now I have to wait for it to be accepted by o2 then cancel my order and start a new order so now have to wait another 4+ weeks for my phone that they technically have!! So what I want to know is 1: why can’t they resend my phone since I NEVER asked for it to be returned and 2: where does the phone I ordered go do they resell it on?? 

thanks for reading 

I’ve never experienced such bad customer service like this before and to be told there’s nothing they can do is ridiculous! Surely they can send my parcel straight back with DPD 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23379 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3725 Solutions

This is not O2. This is a customer community. I will tag an O2 online advisor who will be on tomorrow morning.

@O2Sarah- can you please assist @Dshort060810?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Bambino 

@Dshort060810 I will send you a private message so we can see what happened here. 

Message 3 of 7

NFrance
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Bambino  - I have just posted a similar post - can I trouble you to tag O2? Many thanks slight_smile

Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23379 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3725 Solutions

@O2Jonathan or @O2Georgina can you please assist @NFrance?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Hello, @Bambino   @Anonymous  is currently working the community page so i have tagged him on here

@NFrance  Look out for a private message 

signature
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@O2Georgina thanks for the tag @Bambino thank you also @NFrance Will private message regarding this.

O2Simon

Message 7 of 7