Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone contract.

Andy84
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi before Christmas I dropped my phone and now the screen doesn't work and  didn't have insurance on it. I still have over 12 months on the contract which I know i still will have to pay. Is there any way I could take out another contract with yourselves but just the phone contract not the air time plans as wouldn't need that as I just need a new phone.  Is that anything you could help me with ? 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@Andy84 

You would need to take a new Airtime plan if you want to pay monthly.  and you are still liable for paying the damaged phone. 

Do you have household insurance or insurance with your bank? As they may cover it? 

If not then have a look at companies like handtec and music magpie who sell refurbished phones and music magpie do a rental type thing or if an iPhone look at Raylo

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@Andy84 

You would need to take a new Airtime plan if you want to pay monthly.  and you are still liable for paying the damaged phone. 

Do you have household insurance or insurance with your bank? As they may cover it? 

If not then have a look at companies like handtec and music magpie who sell refurbished phones and music magpie do a rental type thing or if an iPhone look at Raylo

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2