cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending Delivery Reports

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just joined the O2 Network and have a Nokia 5530.
When I send a text message the delivery report states 'Pending' even though i know the text has beed delivered and my delivery report request is set to 'yes'

I get a 'delivered' delivery report when sending a picture message

Anyone have any ideas what the problem is?

I called O2 and they re-sent the sms & mms settings to me but this hasnt resolved anything.

Ive read that 02 dont support delivery reports but when ive called O2 they have never mentioned it and also if this is the case how come i receive them for mms messages?

Any help or info would be appriciated
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Answered in your duplicate post.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Answered in your duplicate post.

Actually, it was triplicate. I'd have refused to answer on principle wink
Message 3 of 11

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Agreed, there is no need to spam the forum, it makes it difficult to follow threads.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Who are you? The O2 Spam police?!!
I posted in different categories in the hope of reaching a wider audience and not people like yourselves who obviously trawl through all of them,read them,answer them and then moan about it!
Im sure there are plenty of other chat sites if you want to do that or you 2 could always swap numbers and whine at each other for kicks.
Message 5 of 11

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Your question wasn't complicated and was easily answered, there is no need to be aggressive with those who are trying to be helpful.

It just makes it more difficult if threads wander all over the place.

Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Who are you? The O2 Spam police?!!
I posted in different categories in the hope of reaching a wider audience and not people like yourselves who obviously trawl through all of them,read them,answer them and then moan about it!
Im sure there are plenty of other chat sites if you want to do that or you 2 could always swap numbers and whine at each other for kicks.

Or you could have taken 30sec getting the answer on Google
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
yada yada yada
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree with cazee and perksie - duplicate (or wore) posting is a pain in the neck. YOu will get differing answers and ramblings and anyone in future searching will find it harder to get to teh root of hte question.
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just joined the O2 Network and have a Nokia 5530.
When I send a text message the delivery report states 'Pending' even though i know the text has beed delivered and my delivery report request is set to 'yes'

I get a 'delivered' delivery report when sending a picture message

Anyone have any ideas what the problem is?

I called O2 and they re-sent the sms & mms settings to me but this hasnt resolved anything.

Ive read that 02 dont support delivery reports but when ive called O2 they have never mentioned it and also if this is the case how come i receive them for mms messages? to get a delivery report from o2 when you write a tex first insert *0" leave a space and add your tex then you will get your delivery report, its different than vodafone, 😞 with o2 you get a proportion of your sent message back, having to put *0" every time is a ballaik
Message 10 of 11