Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment page not working for upgrade

Vickyn82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have spent the best part of an evening trying to check out an upgrade order. There is £280 to pay and I submit my card details but the payment isn't going through. There's no issue with my bank, I called them and they've said the issue must be with O2.

As soon as I hit submit it just takes me right back to the payment page again and clears the boxes of the card info previously submitted.

Actually is driving me insane! slight_frown Is this something that occurs a lot do you know? Is there a way round it?

More info

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Vickyn82

Happens often unfortunately.. best to go in store to upgrade....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Vickyn82
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Crazy really given it’s 2018! 😱

With O2 refresh can I clear my device plan and end my contract early in that case? Wondering if I can just do that over the phone and go elsewhere. This is somewhat ridiculous.
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes you can do that and do it anywhere that will accept your payment but you'll need to call 202 to give notice on the airtime and get your PAC code
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Vickyn82
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Any idea if that payment is payable over the phone?
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
In normal circumstances you can pay over the phone, through the MyO2 app or in store.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Vickyn82
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you so much for your help
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Vickyn82 please do let us know how this all works out for you and welcome to the community to Welcome

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8