Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying off the device plan.

Razvan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So, in february this year i took out an OP 3T on a refresh contract...Now i want to get a Samsung s8 plus, but not through O2. All i'm asking is, can I pay off the device plan about £250 left and then cancel the airtime without any other payments to be made?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes you can, although you need to give 30 days notice on the airtime, so one more payment to make after paying off the device plan.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-does-O2-Refresh-work/ba-p/1014093
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes you can, although you need to give 30 days notice on the airtime, so one more payment to make after paying off the device plan.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-does-O2-Refresh-work/ba-p/1014093
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Razvan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So, I pay the device off, pay the next bill and that's it. Thanks.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes, that's it mate, just remember to tell them you wish to cancel airtime at the same time you pay off the device.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4