Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying my final bill

Deviousdi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have left 02 and have cancelled my direct debit and all I want to do is pay my final bill.  I ring up and get the automated system which doesnt recognise my details (as I am no longer a customer) and then finally and I do mean finally after hanging on for nearly 40 mins I get through to a human and asks me to confirm my security details, which I do and I explain I want to pay my final bill so he puts me on hold for over 10 mins and then I get cut off!!   This is my third attempt at paying my bill.  I cant deal with the stress of going through the automated system and not being recognised and then going through it all again with a human - for gods sake you think they would want my money!!   Im tempted to even just put a cheque in the post but wouldnt be sure it would get to the right people.  O2 dont have a way of emailing them anymore - probably got fed up of all the complaints.   I JUST WANT TO PAY MY BILL.  Please can someone give me an easy solution,  I dont want to be black listed as I dont owe anybody any money and dont intend to either.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Deviousdi 

You should have left your DD in place.

Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23106 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@Deviousdi You should not have cancelled your Direct Debit, but it's too late now. See the guide below:

How can I pay my bill? (o2.co.uk)

You can also try speaking to the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Deviousdi 

PS. When asked if the call is related to the number you are calling from, say NO, as your number is no longer on the system so will not be recognised by the IVR.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4