Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying my bill

JJB1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

There has been a problem paying my phone bill on line. Keep getting a message saying information not available come back later! Still the same problem after 24 hours and no explanation on O2's site. This is crazy!!! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Tweek17
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still can’t believe it. They saying it will be fixed overnight and it’s morning now. 

Need the phone for work aswell.

Message 2 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Any updates @Martin-O2 ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@MI5@JJB1@Tweek17 we're still waiting on this one. I'll give you an update as soon as the fix is in place. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 8

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @JJB1@Tweek17 and @MI5   just to let you know, O2 has informed that the issue regarding making payments is now solved.

Message 5 of 8

LaLyd
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been trying to pay my bill online, as I always have done, for almost a week now and every time I try and click on my card number the page crashes and I get an error 500 "oops something went wrong". Just tried again and it's still crashing so it's definitely not solved on my end @RafaC 😕

Message 6 of 8

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @LaLyd sorry to hear it and thanks for the info provided, I've consulted the O2 Team and they came back asking you to do a cookie refresh, clear the cache and try again please, as the issue has been sorted.

Message 7 of 8

LaLyd
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, I paid it over the phone now as the deadline is coming up and they sent me a link to pretty much the same page, which did work on my phone, but still not in my browser. Not sure where the issue lies but I appreciate your help!

Message 8 of 8