Did you mean: 

Paying a Final Bill

BigBenji
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

After some help if anyone could assist me.

I recently took the decision to swap from 02 to Sky Mobile after many many years with 02.

I used my PAC code to swap my number over and then received a letter through the post as expected telling me I needed to settle the full amount left on my 02 pay monthly contract.

I have tried paying it online and via the 02 app, however it would appear everything has disappeared. In fact when I try to login into the my 02 app it tells me there is nothing for me to see.

I rang 02 yesterday and after a 60 minute phone call I was basically told I couldn't pay over the phone as there was no record of me needing to pay an outstanding amount.

My final normal monthly direct debit came out today.

Can anyone help me in telling me how on earth I settle the account before my details get passed to a debt collector as threatened on the letter received.

Many thanks,

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

It should have been cleared by the direct debit, but you can check by calling the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

BigBenji
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for getting back to me.

That's the number and department I spoke to yesterday where they told me I couldnt pay it.

They did mention a bank transfer however. Would this settle it?

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

Details of bank in this guide Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

However, if the direct debit was taken as you said, your account should be clear now.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

samstander
  • 32 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If you pay by DD, do not cancel it. They will finalize everything and take the last payment. 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

He didn't and they have.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6