cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you go text and web tariff

Anonymous
Not applicable

My contract ended today and so i had to reactivate using a new SIM and i have just topped up £10 only to view my balance for it to say i have £9.00. I am confused as to what you have charged me a £1, for as i have only just topped up and not used it yet. Also the tariff i am on is 'text and web' so this entitles me to free 300 texts and 500MB internet. To view your balance it is *#10# but what number is it to view how many texts / data you have left?

Many Thanks, 

Confused customer 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Txt "balance" to 21202

Just found *111# call to find out your data

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 7

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Do these work for you?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, the text balance to 20202, however *111# doesn't. Keeps saying 'service available only when roaming'.

many Thanks

Message 4 of 7

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hmm maybe they stopped that. Got it from another post.

Glad it's sorted either way:)
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

but still, i want to find out where my £1 hs gone. as i topped up £10 ! 😞

Message 6 of 7

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
That one I can't help on Unfortunatly. You'll have to call CS or use the online chat feature they should be able to tell you we're the £1 has gone.

Sorry wish I could be of more help on that one
Message 7 of 7