cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Monthly Simplicity - Payment to wrong mobile number!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no idea if this had happened to anyone else but it's annoying the Jebus out've me.
I think I've done everything correctly. I've used Direct Debit to pay for 30day Monthly Simplicity. Apparently the payment checked out today but to the WRONG NUMBER! I've checked my details and my actual number is on there and I've checked my phone too see if there's a mistake. No texts or mins. Though on my bill it says everythings ok, except in the bill it says they've sent it to the wrong bloody number! Not impressed. :robotmad:
Can anyone help me on this?
Thanks in advance grin
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
You are not writing very clearly. What do you mean by your 'actual number'? How have yoy got two different numbers? Did you already have an o2 number before you bought the simplicity? Are you using the sim card supplied with the new plan?
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
You are not writing very clearly. What do you mean by your 'actual number'? How have yoy got two different numbers? Did you already have an o2 number before you bought the simplicity? Are you using the sim card supplied with the new plan?

I don't know how I've got two numbers... >.<'
It started off with me wanting to change my network from Tesco To 02. But I wanted to keep my number so I had it transfered to 02. That part went well excpet I can't recieve calls for some reason >.<
And the reason why I joined O2 is so I could get the Simplicity tarif. I managed to get a free sim and had my original number (the one from tescos) transfered to my free o2 sim, which now works except for the not recieving calls bit.
By actual number I mean the number I had form tescos. And yes I'm now using the card that was sent to me since my number was transfered to it.
Does it make more sense now? :S
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
The first thing to try would be to pull the battery out of the phone while its turned on, then take out the sim and wipe it with a soft dry cloth, then replace both and restart the phone.
After that try calling from a different phone and see if yours rings, this battery pull allows the sim to reset itself. If that doesnt do it speak to o2 and get them to check the port went through completely.
It also reads like you are being a bit sarky with me, theres no need to be rude when someone is trying to help.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lonekiller, you'll want to remove the offensive language from your post.
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
The first thing to try would be to pull the battery out of the phone while its turned on, then take out the sim and wipe it with a soft dry cloth, then replace both and restart the phone.
After that try calling from a different phone and see if yours rings, this battery pull allows the sim to reset itself. If that doesnt do it speak to o2 and get them to check the port went through completely.
It also reads like you are being a bit sarky with me, theres no need to be rude when someone is trying to help.

Thanks for the advice slight_smile will carry try it now.
And no, I wasn't being sarky or anything of the sort, I'm sorry if I came across like that 😞
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
This problem has been solved. Thank you to those who helped slight_smile
And I apologise for my use of language and if I did not seem friendly enough 😞
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
No worries, it was probably just frustration. Glad its sorted. Was it the battery pull, or had o2 made a mistake?
Message 8 of 8