Did you mean: 

Pausing Contract

ME88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, 

How do I pause my o2 contract. I am out of the country for the next two months so do not want to pay. Thank you

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6739 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

If you are in a contract there is no way to pause it.

You agreed for X amount each month for X period of time and O2 will hold you to that.

The only time I've seen contract paused is for members of the forces on active service in areas of conflict

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6739 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

If you are in a contract there is no way to pause it.

You agreed for X amount each month for X period of time and O2 will hold you to that.

The only time I've seen contract paused is for members of the forces on active service in areas of conflict

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36367 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

I believe this contract pause is offered to those on remand at His Majesty's pleasure, or to someone who is a serving member of the British armed forces on an overseas pisting  - but you can call 202 or 0344 809 0202 (or the specific Payment management number - 0800 902 0217 ) and find out. Good luck!

Message 3 of 3