cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROFIT OVER PEOPLES LIVES - O2 why have you cut me off when you said you would not

Sensotronic
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

SO after being assured by O2 staff on Thursday 16th April 2020, that they would not restrict or cut my mobile,  GUESS what they have.

LIRES LIRES LIRES.  how can you tell and assure customers that this wont happen, then go and do it. you should run for government.

Now when I try and call up the 202 line just cuts to number out of service, 

Shame on you, other providers are not doing this to there customers, 

AND TO TOP IT OFF YOU CANT EVEN CALL ANYONE, GUESS O2 DONT HAVE ANY WORKING FROM HOME POLICY OR CONTINGINCY PLAN IN PLACE FOR THIS.  PROFIT OVER PEOPLES LIVES

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144500 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27709 Solutions

@Sensotronic 

Prob;em is that it matters not what you are told as the system is automatic and will cut off any contracts with unpaid bills.

You'll have to call to be reconnected again and again and again........

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36055 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1602 Solutions

There are ways to phone using Skype or a land-line, freefone numbers, in this list:

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

We are all customers, like you, here on the Community Forum, @Sensotronic

Good luck ! 

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

False promises that they know will temporarily complete the phone call  knowing full well that the system is programmed to disconnect when a bill is past due.

Needless repeat phone calls to an already depleted work force who cannot hope to answer all the calls if they worked 24/7.

Message 4 of 4